Oh hi friends! Fancy meetin’ you here!
I just finished my second camper session and my fourth week of camp all together. The weather’s been a bit chilly but overall it’s been a blast!!
I wanted to take a second to share a super brilliant (if I may say so myself) camp director hack with you.
Okay, so, know how you need to carry a crap ton of stuff with you around all day? Such as:
- Your cellphone
- A walkie talkie
- A small notebook to jot down reminders (for meetings, to do lists, etc)
- A pen/pencil/crayon (something to write with)
- A bazillian keys
- Gloves (if you don’t carry them, you should start)
- Snacks (or is that just me?)
- I also end up carrying around the camp cordless phone a lot too
While a lot of camp staff rock fanny packs, and somehow make them look “cool”, but if you’re like me and you were a child of the 80’s/ teen of the 90’s, you just can’t ever bring yourself to wear one (in a serious way, anyway – I’ll regularly rock one for my alter ego’s costume “super dork” for super hero theme days … anyone else noticing a theme in names that I give myself? hmm… might be something to think about)